Product Code : 01
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100kgs kgs
- 1.3 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
- Rated Voltage
- 36000 Volt (V)
- Tensile Strength
- 150 Megapascals (MPa )
- transformer insulation
- Breakdown Voltage
- 300000 Volt (V)
- Heat Conductivity
- 120 Watt/Centimeter/°C (W/(cm.°C)
Our Deft Professionals Are Capable to Serve Crepe Paper for Different Electrical and Transformers Industry. This Offered Paper Is Used in the Electrical Industry to Wrap or Cover Wire and Cables to Provide Good Insulation. Besides This, Our Paper Is Known to Be a Critical Insulation Component. Our Contemporary Techniques Used in Manufacturing Allow Us to Provide Paper With Better Elongation That Further Helps in Wrapping Irregular Contours. Clients Can Purchase This Crepe Paper Roll From Us at Industry Leading Price.
- Crepe Paper Tape Is One of the Most Important Solid Insulation Materials Used in Transformers.
- Its Quality Directly Influences the Life Span of the Transformer. Even Though the Base Kraft Paper Is Impregnated With Liquids to Manufacture Creped Kraft Paper, the Porosity of the Paper Remains Intact Due to the Automatic Temperature and Moisture Control by the Automated Machine.
- The Mechanical as Well as Cross Mechanical Strength Is Enhanced as Compared to the Base Kraft Paper. The Ph Value Remains Intact, a Little More Towards Acidic as Preferred in Transformer Insulation. The Bdv Is Enhanced by Up to 80% as Compared to Base Kraft Paper.
- To Ensure of Best Quality of Crepe Paper, the Base Kraft Paper Is Manufactured Using Longer Fibers of Pure Wood Pulp.
- This Base Paper Is Chemically Neutral With Low Ash, Chloride and Sulphide Content.
Note:the Other Size Can Be Supplied According to Customers' Requests.
Crepe Paper Tubes Are Produced From Base Papers Weighing 25 - 180 G/m2 (15 -111 Lbs/ream) and Have an Elongation of Between 15 to 300 %. They Are Available in Master Rolls of Up 1200 Mm and in Slit Width in a Big Variety of Customer Specified Inside and Outside Diameters. Some of the Grades Are Also Traverse Wound.
- Standard Length: 1000 Mm
- Inner Diameter *outer Diameter: 4*6, 4*8, 6*9, 7*8, 7*9, 7*10, 8*10, 10*12, 11*12, 11*13, 11*14, 12*16, 13*14, 13*16, 14*16, 14*17, 16*19, 18*21，20*25, 34*38, 46*50, 68*72mm
- Basic Paper: 0.05mm(0.35mm) and 0.075mm(0.45mm)
- Grade: class a (105 °c)
- Color: brown
Features: Creped Papers Are Ideally Suited to Insulate Irregular Shapes and Surfaces Where a Proper Insulation Can Not Be Reached With Flat Papers.specialities Were Developed for Application as Magnet Wire Insulation,as Layer Insulation,in Current Transformer,in Rip Bushing or as Shielding Material.
Note: The Other Size Can Be Supplied According to Customers' Requests
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- Supply Ability
- 50T/month Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 15days Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia