Our organization is highly influential in offering an extensive range of Epoxy Fiber Glass Winding Cylinders that are made available in innumerous sizes and dimensions for different applications of electrical industries. Developed to cater good insulation resistance, these cylinders are also sternly tested for critical voltage applications. Manufacturing of these cylinders include use of epoxy resin and electrical grade fiberglass materials in regulatory compliance at our hi-end manufacturing unit. Our Epoxy Fiber Glass Winding Cylinders are offered at nominal price to our valued patrons.
epoxy fiber glass winding cylinders is composed of continuous filaments with controlled orientation in a matrix of cured epoxy resin.
It is produced with varying angles of fiberglass filaments winding. The angles of winding can be varied to suit different applications and strength requirements.
Typically, fiberglass filaments are wound in two directions across each other and at an angle of 50-55 degree to the longitudinal axis of the tube.
epoxy fiber glass winding cylinders has good electrical insulation properties and excellent moisture resistance.
It offers excellent resistance to weather and ultraviolet rays. epoxy fiber glass winding cylinders is light and strong.
Its applications include high voltage insulators, fuse tubes, antennas, battery casings, bushings of high voltage equipment, railroad bushings, bearings, collars, tool handles, pressure tubing, structural tubing, reverse osmosis shell and high pressure bottles.
- Tubes for Lightening Arresters.
- OLTC Tanks & Hollow Shafts.
- Selector Column, Switch pillars, Centering Tubes for Tap-Changers.
- Fuse bodies for low & medium voltages.
- End Rings/Edge Blocks for transformers 11 KV to 400 KV applications.
Properties and acceptance limits
- Density: 2.0 ± 0.1 gm/cm 3
- Water absorption: 0.1 % (max.)
- Glass content: 70 % (min.)
- Tensile strength, (1) Axial: 70 N/mm 2 (min.)
- Radial: 250 N/mm 2 (min.)
- Flexural strength: 71 N/mm 2 (min.)
- Compression strength: 250N/mm 2 (min.)circumferentially, ⊥ to axis.
- Electrical proof strength in transformer oil at 90 0 C :
- Radial (across thickness):10 kV/mm
- Axial: 50 kV/25mm
- Circumferential: 50 kV/25mm
- Insulation resistance: 10 12 Ω (min.)
- Surface resistance : 3.5 * 10 12 Ω (min.)
- Comparative tracking index: 300 V (min.)